Monday, March 7, 2016

Thank God I Can't See These

If my TV was capable of receiving these shows, and I had a gun, I would shoot it.

We are going to do something unprecedented with this week's House Cup. We have declared a three-way tie between Face The Nation, This Week With The Clinton Guy Shocked By Blowjobs, and the Hotel Overlook, where my man Chuck Todd always has been the caretaker. The cup will be shared by the folks who do the "talent" booking for this trio of doom because, probably accidentally, they gifted us with the most incredible array of has-beens, never-weres, and over the hill comedians since The Love Boat went off the air. 

When I saw that Glenn Beck was on one of them, I had to go back and read it again. Go, if you dare, and read it all. Want to share this quote that I saw elsewhere. Don't remember who it was attributed to. Anyway, Ted Cruz has a "thick layer of people repellent." I believe he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment