Saturday, October 1, 2016

I'm Such a Hypocrite

I dis DD in another post and here I am just linking to a really great article in today's PS.

I suspect they know that, if elected, she’ll be effective in trying to repair and expand Obamacare, not repeal it. She’ll advance women’s rights, push for a compromise resolution to the status of undocumented immigrants now in the United States, boost the federal minimum wage, raise taxes on the highest earners and get center-left justices confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court even if the Democrats don’t retain control of the Senate.

And if so, she’ll be hard to beat in four years.

It’s that, not her wickedness or radicalism, which has them loudly, frantically denying perhaps the truest thing Donald Trump has ever said:


“She’d make a good president.”

Good nihilist that I am, I'm revealing the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment