Thursday, May 12, 2016

Elise Boards the Trump Train

Congresswoman Stefanik has made a full-throated endorsement of Herr Donald. Good on you, Elise.

Stefanik, a Republican from Willsboro who represents the 21st District, said she would support Trump, but would not offer any further thoughts.

"Like my Democratic opponent, I will support my party’s nominee in the fall," Stefanik said in a statement to the Press-Republican.

"My primary focus is serving my constituents to the best of my ability, and I'm proud to have spent my first term in Congress working to deliver on my campaign promise to bring news ideas and a new generation of leadership to Washington." 

Very nice. A little advice though. Could you make it just a little more Trumpy next time.

Well, what could go wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment