Sunday, November 27, 2016

Quote of the Day

Haven't done one of these in a while and I really loved this woman's statement of bafflement.

Kelly Rodriguez, 47, who lives in Tampa, Florida, voted for Trump and is a single mother who claims two of her four children as dependents. (Her ex-husband claims the other two.) She made roughly $90,000 last year, including alimony payments. Her taxes would likely rise under Trump's plan, according to Batchelder's analysis.

"I would want him to explain that to me," she said. "Taxes have to make sense to the people paying them."

Yeah, he'll probably tweet that right out to you. There's gonna be a lot of voter's remorse the next 4 years. Maybe I'll let Andrew Cuomo know that the taxes I pay to NY state don't make sense to me. And maybe he'll say don't bother paying them. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment