I think I would be derelict as a doomer blogger if I didn't pass along PBS
NewsHour's What to know about pneumonic plague after Russian lab worker's
death....
Jim Bakker is dead, at the age of 86. Among the grosser religious
grifters of American history, Bakker was a pure thief, someone who may or
may not hav...
Parisians dressed their dogs up for Paris Fashion Week. Video via
@reuters.com [image or embed] — derek guy (@dieworkwear.bsky.social)
October 5, 2026 at...
More pictures from my collection -- to see any image at full size,
right-click and open the link in a new tab.
[For the link round-up, click here.]
...
* Where's Your Outrage Now? *
*Where are you, Ms. Z? Where are you, Mustang? Where are you Sam
Huntington, -FJ, Baysider, Jess, Jeffery, and the rest of...
The *Cornell Daily Sun*, the student newspaper at Cornell University,
published an article on February 1, 2016, that said, "A female student
reported she w...
Thu, 10/01/2026 - 6:11pm
I don’t write about specific political campaign ads very often, but this
one happens to be directly related to the healthcare f...
I didn't see that many films in 2025, but if nothing else, the Oscars are a
good way to get viewing recommendations. I also always enjoy seeing people
who ...
red states forgot most of them receive more federal aid than they send
‘Very obviously Donald Trump’s fault’: Red states feel the pain of Trump’s
heedles...
Trump has made his repeated promise to deport 20,000,000 minorities and
foreigners a central feature of his campaign. What does Trump intend to do
wi...
This blog, co-written by Peter Marino and Lale Davidson, is a work of
fiction. Rep. Stefanik did not cooperate in its creation. Thank you for
inviting me t...
Senior Republicans announced this week that they will set aside any future
funding for the National Institutes of Health until an agreement can be
reache...
*...is carefully preparing to deep-six Mike Pence.* Pretty sure that IC and
FBI are determined to wipe the entire Trumpsky administration from the face
of ...
In the continuing saga of the Alex Jones custody trial that Pat touched
upon earlier, the issue of Mr. Jones's mental disorders was brought up. Now
my admi...
No comments:
Post a Comment