Saturday, November 14, 2015

Do You Still Think So?

Here's Mike Halstead on Fox News:

STEVE DOOCY: [Y]ou said that Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group.

MIKE HALSTEAD: It is a terrorist group in my opinion. It's a terrorist group if you can march down the streets and call for the death of police officers and a race of people. You can make slogans and hold banners that says Black Lives Matter and then you can yell out pigs wrapped in bacon and frying in a pan, what do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now. I mean, come on.

[...]

DOOCY: If you had a do-over and you could change one word or any of the words in that Facebook post, would you?

HALSTEAD: I would not have been so hard on the media. And I do apologize for that. I don't apologize for calling them a terrorist group, because they are a terrorist group.

No comments:

Post a Comment