This is the grave of Shirley Booth.. Born in 1898 in Brooklyn, Marjory Ford
grew up originally in Flatbush, but then Philadelphia. While she was in
Phill...
“The Orange Plague” installed in Strasbourg, France, the official seat of
European Parliament. US president is on shoulders of a frail smaller
figure. Hi...
Various interesting stuff I ran across on the net over the last week.
Three weeks to Halloween!
o o o o o
Wheee! A swing!
Sic semper predatoris.
This ...
Fri, 10/09/2026 - 3:34pm
*Whoa. This is a very big deal here* in the Wolverine State for a lot of
reasons, both economic and political. Via the Detroit Fre...
As I promised in 'Antiques Roadshow' wins its first Emmy and repeated
yesterday, I'm covering the winner of Commercial: 78th Emmy Awards.
Apple and Somesu...
*I checked to see if this was a real Truth Social post and not a parody
(because it's really, really difficult to know the difference with an idiot
i...
The *Cornell Daily Sun*, the student newspaper at Cornell University,
published an article on February 1, 2016, that said, "A female student
reported she w...
I didn't see that many films in 2025, but if nothing else, the Oscars are a
good way to get viewing recommendations. I also always enjoy seeing people
who ...
red states forgot most of them receive more federal aid than they send
‘Very obviously Donald Trump’s fault’: Red states feel the pain of Trump’s
heedles...
Trump has made his repeated promise to deport 20,000,000 minorities and
foreigners a central feature of his campaign. What does Trump intend to do
wi...
This blog, co-written by Peter Marino and Lale Davidson, is a work of
fiction. Rep. Stefanik did not cooperate in its creation. Thank you for
inviting me t...
Senior Republicans announced this week that they will set aside any future
funding for the National Institutes of Health until an agreement can be
reache...
*...is carefully preparing to deep-six Mike Pence.* Pretty sure that IC and
FBI are determined to wipe the entire Trumpsky administration from the face
of ...
In the continuing saga of the Alex Jones custody trial that Pat touched
upon earlier, the issue of Mr. Jones's mental disorders was brought up. Now
my admi...
No comments:
Post a Comment