You’d think the legend I saw this week would be the best of the two shows,
especially when it was really good. But then I saw Margaret Glaspy. Her new
al...
Medium Cool is a weekly series related to popular culture, mostly film, TV,
and books, with some music and games thrown in. We hope it’s a welcome
break ...
I promised "more Emmy Awards coverage as the Sunday entertainment feature"
and I'm delivering, beginning with Stephen Colbert on the Emmys, His Wife
Hating...
The *Cornell Daily Sun*, the student newspaper at Cornell University,
published an article on February 1, 2016, that said, "A female student
reported she w...
* “If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I
will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly
harm...
Various interesting stuff I ran across on the net over the last week.
Four weeks to Halloween!
o o o o o
Fire the watermelon artillery!
Let me "help" yo...
Thu, 10/01/2026 - 6:11pm
I don’t write about specific political campaign ads very often, but this
one happens to be directly related to the healthcare f...
I didn't see that many films in 2025, but if nothing else, the Oscars are a
good way to get viewing recommendations. I also always enjoy seeing people
who ...
red states forgot most of them receive more federal aid than they send
‘Very obviously Donald Trump’s fault’: Red states feel the pain of Trump’s
heedles...
Trump has made his repeated promise to deport 20,000,000 minorities and
foreigners a central feature of his campaign. What does Trump intend to do
wi...
This blog, co-written by Peter Marino and Lale Davidson, is a work of
fiction. Rep. Stefanik did not cooperate in its creation. Thank you for
inviting me t...
Senior Republicans announced this week that they will set aside any future
funding for the National Institutes of Health until an agreement can be
reache...
*...is carefully preparing to deep-six Mike Pence.* Pretty sure that IC and
FBI are determined to wipe the entire Trumpsky administration from the face
of ...
In the continuing saga of the Alex Jones custody trial that Pat touched
upon earlier, the issue of Mr. Jones's mental disorders was brought up. Now
my admi...
No comments:
Post a Comment