Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I'm Hurt

So Andrew Nelson wrote to the PS today and said this.

When hearing of a local woman offering bus rides to disrupt inauguration festivities in Washington, D.C., I thought of helping them out. I called the DNC and promised to deliver maybe 2,000 citizens from a place called Hometown USA. I only needed a bunch of buses and $3 to $4 million from the failed candidate’s $20 million plus budget surplus to succeed. One request though, a special bus be provided for the mayor, Mr. Tingley, Mr. Doolittle, Mr. Scoonz, Ms. Nita and old friend Ms. Bernice. 

I want to know why Al Scoonzarielli is getting a seat on the bus and I'm not. Al wrote like 10 letters last year and I wrote almost 2 a month. Nita and Bernice are pretty regular left wing haters so I can see them being included. The only thing I can surmise is that Hometown USA is a secret shout out to me and the blog.

Are you lurking here somewhere, Andrew?

No comments:

Post a Comment