Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Elise Gets a Rare Grilling

I believe it was a full moon last night, but not a blue moon. Nonetheless, Rep. Stefanik deigned to answer a few questions and duck some as well. I got miracled yesterday afternoon when Mountain Lake called and said they had an opening. A day late for my birthday, but I took it. Disappointingly, I had to remain an observer only as my number didn't come up. The folks that did ask questions did a much better job than I would have in any case.

She skirted the question of banning votes from legislators who accept money from drug companies.

The gentleman seated next to me asked if she would vote to approve a tax reform bill without knowing how it would affect Trump's wealth. He actually tried asking it a few times. Apparently there was no good answer to that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment