Monday, May 1, 2017

Alex Jones, Super Gigolo

I got this from a guy at Screw Loose Change. Hat tip to you, Uncle Sporkums.

When I was 16, I didn’t want to party any more. I didn’t want to play games any more.

I grew up. I’d already been in the fights, all the big rituals. I’d already had probably – I hate to brag, but I’m not bragging, it’s actually shameful – probably 150 women, or more, that’s conservative. I’d already had over 150 women. I’d already been in fights with full-grown men. I was already dating college girls by the time I was 15-years-old. I was already a man at 16.

The less said about that, the better.

2 comments:

  1. Colbert has taken on the task of satirizing Jones. I wonder if he's going to do something with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a look for that on youtube.

    ReplyDelete