Sunday, March 19, 2017

Letter From the Original HHH

Thanks Maggie! I was thinking of writing a letter on the firing of Preet Bharara and you made it so much easier.

So President Trump fired Attorney Bharara. Who cares? I do not know if Mr. Bharara is Muslim or not. Maybe everyone is trying to being politically correct.

Not everyone. She certainly isn't. For the record, his father was Sikh and his mother was Hindu. I believe his grandmother was Dutch, though. 

I thought I saw this linked at TPM yesterday. Couldn't find it today. In any case, lots of good stuff in it: Info and links and such. 

Former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, who was removed from his post by the Trump administration last week, was overseeing an investigation into stock trades made by the president’s health secretary, according to a person familiar with the office.

Martha Stewart should be pissed



1 comment: