Looks like in the battle between Obamacare and Trumpcare (or as I prefer, GOPcare) the good guys are winning. The Reprehensibles went from a FAIL on the seventh anniversary of the signing of the ACA to an EPIC FAIL today. Ironically, I've been taking advantage of having health insurance since Sunday night and was able to get out of hospital on the day of the EPIC FAIL. I feel better knowing that at least some of my medical expenses are going to be paid.
What are the Repulsives planning for the eighth anniversary? Maybe we can make this a yearly event. It should be obvious to everyone at this point the GOP is incapable of governing.
It was a long day to end a long week, so I’m just going to run through the
basics tonight. The cost: This is Yelyzaveta Devdyuk. She was 26 years old.
Sh...
No comments:
Post a Comment