Brian Mann has a half dozen fabulous questions for my congresswoman if he or anyone can pin her down to ask them. Just linking to it because it's all worth reading. Thanks Brian.
It’s pretty clear that Susan Collins has a 50/50 shot of returning to the
Senate. It was necessary for Graham Platner to leave the race–not only was
he a...
Various interesting stuff I ran across on the net over the last week.
Four weeks to Halloween!
o o o o o
Fire the watermelon artillery!
Let me "help" yo...
It was a long day to end a long week, so I’m just going to run through the
basics tonight. The cost: This is Yelyzaveta Devdyuk. She was 26 years old.
Sh...
I got a late start today, so I'm sharing just two videos on a common theme,
starting with Seth Meyers' Trump Slammed for Taxpayer-Funded Campaign Ads,
Ken ...
President Donald Trump stated in an interview with TIME published on
October 1, 2026, that he has not ruled out declaring a national emergency
or invok...
Thu, 10/01/2026 - 6:11pm
I don’t write about specific political campaign ads very often, but this
one happens to be directly related to the healthcare f...
We know that President Donald "Wipe me, Natalie" Trump and his entire
syphilitic administration love to blame every possible negative thing on
President ...
I didn't see that many films in 2025, but if nothing else, the Oscars are a
good way to get viewing recommendations. I also always enjoy seeing people
who ...
red states forgot most of them receive more federal aid than they send
‘Very obviously Donald Trump’s fault’: Red states feel the pain of Trump’s
heedles...
Trump has made his repeated promise to deport 20,000,000 minorities and
foreigners a central feature of his campaign. What does Trump intend to do
wi...
This blog, co-written by Peter Marino and Lale Davidson, is a work of
fiction. Rep. Stefanik did not cooperate in its creation. Thank you for
inviting me t...
Senior Republicans announced this week that they will set aside any future
funding for the National Institutes of Health until an agreement can be
reache...
*...is carefully preparing to deep-six Mike Pence.* Pretty sure that IC and
FBI are determined to wipe the entire Trumpsky administration from the face
of ...
In the continuing saga of the Alex Jones custody trial that Pat touched
upon earlier, the issue of Mr. Jones's mental disorders was brought up. Now
my admi...
No comments:
Post a Comment