Thursday, July 7, 2016

He's a Nut and He's Allowed to Own Guns

Do I feel good about saying that about someone who just lost his 14-year old son? Yes because he can say this:

"Every round in the gun is your responsibility. When it fires you need to stand to account for it. That's what I've spent the last two days doing, accounting for my operating error."

An operating error? I think he needs to spend the rest of his life accounting for the "operating error." Do I believe he's going to? 

The shooting has not changed his views of guns, he said. He still intends to keep them in the house and use them for self-defense of his home and family.

"I can't fix this. It's just a great loss, but thankfully we'll see him someday. I have a feeling he's on a great lake out there."

I'm doubtful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment