Saturday, July 23, 2016

Elise, You Know Who Else Endorsed Donald Trump?

No, not Hitler. That's close, though.

Former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan David Duke announced on Friday that he would run for a US Senate seat in Louisiana, pointing to the presidential campaign of Republican candidate Donald Trump as evidence that the national mood had swung in favor of policies he has long espoused.

Oh, you'd like a quote from the grand wizard. 

“I’m overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues I’ve championed for years,”

A link courtesy of Infidel753. There's no way to describe how great this list of the crimes and misdemeanors of Trump is.

And bless you, Clay Shirky.  


4 comments:

  1. David duke and scott baio. Two political heavyweights any thoughtful republican would lie, mislead and promise the moon to get their endorsements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you, Joe. Don't know if you're still a Republican. If you're running for office, I do wish you success in procuring that crucial Chachi endorsement. And also a random Duck Dynasty guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mason Reese, the kid that looked like a pig and did commercials when we were kids said he'd endorse me if I ran for mayor. Nobody around here likes Chachi cause it sounds too Italian. If Potsie endorsed me I'd be a shoe in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you're running. I'll be there to vote for you. As a Dem, I have no problem with committing voter fraud.

    ReplyDelete