1. The federal government would implement a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the U.S. "until our country can figure out what the hell is going on."
2. Mexico would pay for a wall sprawling nearly 2,000 miles across the southern border.
3. The new administration would "immediately" repeal and replace Obamacare.
4. Speaking of Twitter, Trump said he'd stop using the social platform after becoming president.
5. No vacations, no leaving the White House, and definitely no golf.
Not that I'm complaining about the breaking of any of those.