Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Yes It Does, Just Ask Rick Santorum

Easy post. Now that I've written the letter. Here's a letter to the editor and area wingnuts who read the Post Star and to a certain someone. Enjoy!


     I haven't seen the movie about Chris Kyle, so I can't discuss that. I'd like to mention some other brave heroes who served in Iraq, and likely won't have movies made about them. Since March 2003, over 150 journalists and over 50 media support personnel have died there, in an effort to bring us the truth.

     Despite their sacrifice, and the efforts of others like them, some in this country see fit to disparage the press. I appreciate the fourth estate. If they tell me we've turned Iraq into a Hobbesian hell-hole, it's because we have. I'm sorry for those who cannot accept that or other truths. When you use the term liberal media, I can't give your opinions any more respect than if you had mentioned 9/11 Truth, Obama's birth certificate or the Illuminati.

     If someone can truly make the case for this grand conspiracy, then tell Congress to begin investigating immediately. They will, happily. In the meantime, could you drop me a few hints? Is it the wealthy owners or the reporters in the field or some nefarious group of jackals in between, who are pushing opinions ever leftward? Does anyone have in his hands, a list of names? Out of curiosity, does the internet have a liberal bias, as well?

And to my spell checker, Hobbesian is a fucking word.

No comments:

Post a Comment