Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Case of Left Wing Extremism *

I'm sure the pardons are in the mail for these left wing white supremacists, since they are so obviously working hand in hand with the Obama administration:

federal prosecutors in Arizona announced that Mahon, 58, and his twin brother, Daniel, had been indicted in the 2004 mail bombing of a Scottsdale city office that promoted racial and cultural diversity.

Also involved was a major Obama campaign contributor:

Also Thursday, agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives searched the Warsaw, Ind., home of Tom Metzger, director of the White Aryan Resistance and an associate of the Mahons.

I'm sure the ATF was just there to cover up any evidence that might have been used against Metzger. I've heard he's tight with ACORN, as well.

*In case Don shows up. This is sarcasm, it may not rise to the level of satire.

4 comments:

  1. The Professor will comment on this obvious attempt at liberal Nihilist troll subterfuge on his own site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems more interested in my comments than my posts lately. I keep checking the news to see if there are any polisci professors atop buildings with high powered rifles. My money is on Douglas if I see that news report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be fair, he has in the past denounced these sorts of militant white supremacist groups, although the last time that I recall him soing so was a while ago.

    The interesting aside, though, was when he said they made it more difficult for him and like-minded people to "fight the good fight".
    hmm.. because...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't help but think that Douglas embraced the crazies when he and his ilk were crying over the DHS report on right wing extremist groups. The report was obviously focusing on potential terrorists, yet these guys wanted to make it about them. In that case, okay include them.

    ReplyDelete